All data has been updated to the game version of May 23rd (256).
All data has been updated to the game version of March 8th (249).
- The abilities table now has an aDPP column (average Damage per Power) to show
- Damage calculations should be much more accurate (unless Citan changed the damage formula in this patch!)
All data has been updated to the game version of February 2nd.
- Mods now have slot data (thanks Citan!)
- Added an Updates section that shows the additions and changes that happen with each game update. It's in beta.
- Skills have now separate sections.
- [HIDDEN] Started adding merchant data. It only contains a handful of NPCs, so it's incomplete.
- Items and abilities now show their icons.
- The items section now allows filtering per column.
- The items section now accepts filters provided via the URL.
- The recipes section now handles all types of ingredients and results (not just plain items).
- Ingredients or results that reference a bunch of items now link to the items page, filtered by all that match.
- The recipes section also shows previews of items that are identified by Keyword like Crystal
- Every item reference shows in GREEN if it's sold by a merchant.
- Item previews now show all the keywords and the merchants that sell it, like Sugar.
- Renamed the columns in Abilities.
- Damage calculations for abilities are now more accurate. They now use mod data and some issues were corrected.